The History of the Mustache
Mustaches have a long and tumultuous history. From Hitler to Tom Seaver to Brad Pitt, upper-lip fuzz has always drawn attention, but why? This epic presentation will examine important mustache-oriented questions such as:
- what distinguishes the "crustache" from the "molestache?"
- is a mustache a legitimate indicator of a child molestor?
- can a mustache be cool?
- are "ironic" mustaches actually worth the social and stylistic risk?
- what are some of history's greatest 'staches?
- BONUS: presenter will wear a mustache if this presentation is selected.
tim, as much as I think you are cool, I must remove my votes for your inability to grow a stache and beard that can be molded into a helicopter. For SHAME!
Unfortunately, Micah, my facial hair doesn't grow fast enough for me to craft such a fine 'stache as some of the mustachioed heros from the World Beard Championships. It's truly a shame. However, I'll go as big and strange as I can (will probably be some sort of disgusting looking handlebar growth).
ah, but will it be a mustache that can be shown in the http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/
I will grow a real live mustache. :) vote now!
Will the presenter wear a mustache or have a mustache? It's only a bonus if one is grown :)